- Size medium has a 36½" body length, a 20" shoulder, a 49½" chest, and a 36¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Point collar with a hook-and-eye closure at the front. Detachable buttoned throat latch. Button-off hood with a built-in, channel-stitched brim.
- Two-way full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Buttoned storm placket. Signature genuine horn buttons. Long sleeves with adjustable buttoned tabs at the cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two front waist buttoned pockets. "Polo R.L. & Co"–debossed leather patch at the left pocket. Single vent with a concealed buttoned closure. Lined at the sleeves and the back yoke. Interior throat latch dock.
- Zip- and snap-off liner jacket: ribbed baseball collar; full-zip front; long sleeves with ribbed cuffs; two front waist snap pockets; ribbed hem; packs into the interior left chest pocket; fully lined and filled.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest of the liner jacket and the packable pocket bag.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel. Coat's shell: 90% polyester, 10% nylon. Sleeve lining and liner's shell: 100% nylon.
- Body lining: 100% cotton. Liner's fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Liner's collar, cuffs, and hem: 91% viscose, 8% nylon, 1% elastane. Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Our hooded commuter coat offers three outerwear options with a bevy of features to keep you warm and protected. Built with a down-filled liner that zips out and doubles as a bomber jacket, it provides two separate layers that can be worn together to beat the chill.
Style Number: 0039531108