In Store Only
Style Number: #491597-PL
Purple Label's signature peacoat nods to the season's equestrian spirit with a bold bullion patch, which is crafted with a silk organza base and copper thread. Its double-faced fabric is woven from an Italian wool-and-cashmere blend.
- Traditional fit.
- Size medium has a 31½" front body length, a 30½" back body length, an 18¾" shoulder, a 44" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ¾" between sizes.
- Notch lapels. Buttoned throat latch. Double-breasted silhouette. Genuine horn buttons engraved with an equestrian-inspired motif.
- Long sleeves with adjustable buttoned tabs at the cuffs. Signature bullion patch with a crown and horses at the left sleeve. Buttoned shoulder epaulets.
- Two front waist angled pockets. Two interior chest pockets with suede trim.
- Single vent. Lined at the sleeves and the upper back.
- Shell: wool, cashmere. Lining: viscose, cotton.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Made in Italy.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.