Double-Faced Cashmere Topcoat
In Store Only
Made by hand at Purple Label's premier Italian atelier, this topcoat embodies the exacting standards and traditional techniques of Ralph Lauren haberdashery. Inspired by greatcoats of the 1930s, it features the essential elements of a fully constructed garment, including canvassing, while maintaining an incredibly light weight. This allows the topcoat to slip over fine suits with ease.
- Size 40R has a 43" body length (front and back), an 18¼" shoulder, and a 19¼" sleeve inseam.
- Peak lapel. Buttonhole at each lapel. Double-breasted silhouette. Genuine horn buttons.
- Long sleeves with fold-over cuffs.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets. Two interior chest pockets.
- Buttoned belt detail at the back.
- Single vent. Half-lined.
- Shell: cashmere. Lining: cupro.
- Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.