- Size medium has a 26" body length, a 19½" shoulder, a 47½" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Ribbed baseball collar. Locker loop. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Signature hardware.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Left sleeve zip pocket with four overlapping pen sleeves. Embroidered flower patch at each shoulder.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior left chest pocket.
- Embroidered winged-star and "R.Lauren" patches at the left chest.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- Shell: 100% nylon. Collar, cuffs, and hem: 70% acrylic, 28% wool, 1% nylon, 1% elastane. Lining: 100% polyimide. Hand wash. Imported.
- Coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
First introduced by the US military in the mid-20th century, the bomber jacket gets a modern Polo update with signature patches and pigment-coated twill. The result is a utilitarian layer with vintage appeal that's just at home on the deck of an aircraft carrier as it is on city streets.
Style Number: 412073