Denim Trucker Jacket
Description & Details
1950s-inspired jacket. Made from exclusive 11.5 oz. Japanese denim with a red-blue cast. Hand-sanding and a subtle pigment.
- Size medium has a 25" front body length, a 24" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 44¾ chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned placket. Signature buttons. Stitched-down pleats along the placket.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two front waist buttoned pockets.
- Adjustable buttoned tabs at the back of the waist. "RRL" label at the placket facing.
- "Double RL & Co." leather patch at the center back of the neck.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Imported. Japanese denim.
Style Number: 394447