Lambskin Café Racer Jacket
Description & Details
Popularized by European motorcyclists in the 1960s for its slim shape and tapered sleeves, the café racer is a sleek alternative to the traditional biker jacket. Our version delivers signature luxe style with supple, full-grain leather.
- Size medium has a 26" front body length, a 25¼" back body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 43" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Stand collar. Snapped throat tab. "Polo"-engraved snap. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with gusseted zip vents at the cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Left chest zip pocket. Two front waist zip pockets.
- Fully lined. Quilted lining.
- Shell: 100% lambskin. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.