Leather Newsboy Jacket
Description & Details
Inspired by a newsboy jacket from the 1920s. Vegetable-tanned cowhide with a light brown finish. Body is lined in washed cotton twill. Western-inspired side adjusters.
- Size medium has a 26¼" front length, a 24¾" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 44½" chest, and a 34¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Point collar. Full-zip front with a custom zipper pull.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs. Corozo buttons.
- Left chest buttoned pocket. Right chest zip pocket. Two front waist cargo pockets, each with an additional side entry. Interior left waist pocket.
- Western-inspired side adjusters. Fully lined.
- Shell: 100% leather. Body lining: 100% cotton. Sleeve lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist.
Style Number: 420542