- Western Fit: Double RL's slimmest shirt silhouette. Cut trim through the body and the sleeves.
- Size medium has a 28¾" front body length, a 28¾" back body length, a 15¼" shoulder, a 44¼" chest, and a 34¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" betwe
- Point collar with a top concho button. Snapped placket. Western-style front and back yoke.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Raw-edged leather piping and embroidery throughout.
- 100% lambskin.
- Spot clean.
- Edition of 100.
Shirt jacket made from lightweight lambskin. Hand-embroidered chain-stitching based on Western shirts from the 1940s. Raw-edged leather piping.
Style Number: 420600