- Size medium has a 26" front body length, a 25¼" back body length, an 18" shoulder, a 45½" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Baseball collar. Full-zip front. Leather zipper pulls.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Embroidered side: winged "RRL" and "Double R.L." at the left sleeve; two front waist smile pockets; embroidered eagles at the chest; "Double R.L." and a ship embroidered at the back.
- Camo side: left sleeve zip pocket; two front waist snapped pockets.
- Ribbed hem.
- Embroidered side: 62% viscose, 38% cotton. Camo side: 58% cotton, 42% viscose. Collar, cuffs, and hem: 77% cotton, 23% polyester.
- Machine washable.
Inspired by military flight jackets from the mid-1950s that were customized by soldiers during tours of duty. Made from lightweight Japanese satin and reverses to a custom-dyed, four-shade camouflage pattern. Intricate embroidery at the chest and the back of the solid-hued side. Ribbed cotton-blend trim.
Style Number: 420229