Distressed Carpenter Jean
Description & Details
Inspired by a 1940s carpenter pant. Made from 10.6 oz. Japanese cotton denim with a red cast and grey fill. Heavy distressing, repairs, and pigment throughout.
- Slightly wider leg cut straight from the thigh to the hem.
- Size 32W has a 10½" rise and a 17½" leg opening.
- Belt loops. Zip fly with our signature snapped closure.
- Two front angled pockets. Two back patch pockets. Back right tool pocket.
- "Double RL & Company Sanforized Reg. Trademark" label above the back right pocket.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
- Imported. Japanese denim.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.