Low Straight Selvedge Jean
Description & Details
Made in America from Tennessee-grown cotton. Yarn is ring-spun and rope-dyed in Japan using natural indigo that has been specially developed to impart a red-blue cast. Woven on vintage wooden shuttle looms to create 15.9 oz. right-hand twill that is exclusive to RRL. Selvedge construction inspired by 1930s denim styles. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques.
- Low Straight Fit: a medium rise, a pitched waist, and a slightly leaner straight leg.
- Size 32W has a 9" rise and a 16" leg opening.
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability. Button fly with our signature button closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear.
- Five-pocket styling with authentic washers and rivets. Selvedge coin pocket. Heavy twill pocket lining.
- Leather "RRL"-debossed logo label at the back right waist.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Made in the USA. Japanese denim.
- For best results, wear 90 days without washing.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.