Cotton-Blend Down Vest
Description & Details
Down vest made from cotton-blend twill. Custom ciré-finished lining. Interior drawstring at the hem. Inspired by field jackets first issued by the US Army in 1965.
- Size medium has a 27½" front body length, a 26¼" back body length, a 16¾" shoulder, and a 46" chest.
- Mockneck. Full-zip front. Concealed snapped storm placket with leather reinforcements.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets. Two interior waist pockets.
- Interior drawstring at the hem.
- Fully lined and filled.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 70% cotton, 30% nylon. Lining: 62% nylon, 38% polyester. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% other feathers.
- Machine washable.
Style Number: 398439