Cotton-Linen Engineer Coat
Item No. 394446
This offer is valid from March 15, 2018, to March 22, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select full-price and sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is applied when you enter the following code: FAMILY. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or gift cards. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. If you have questions, please contact Customer Assistance at 888-475-7674.
- Size medium has a 29¼" front body length, a 27" back body length, a 19½" shoulder, a 44" chest, and a 34¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Spread collar. Buttoned placket with shank closures. Train-embossed shanks.
- Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Two chest patch pockets. Two front waist patch pockets.
- 88% cotton, 12% linen.
- Machine washable.
- Imported. Japanese denim.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
Made from 8.3 oz. Japanese selvedge. Dark indigo base with tinting, hand-distressing, and a subtle pigment. Inspired by a 1920s denim chore jacket.
Style Number: 394446