Cotton-Wool Western Jacket
- Size medium has a 25¾" front body length, a 24½" back body length, a 20" shoulder, a 43¾" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between siz
- Point collar. Snapped placket. American-made, Western-style snaps.
- Long sleeves with snapped barrel cuffs.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Two chest snapped pockets.
- Adjustable snapped tabs at the back waist.
- 52% cotton, 48% wool.
- Dry clean. Imported.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.