- Size medium has a 33½" body length, a 20" shoulder, a 50" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Knit-lined zip-up hood with leather-trimmed drawcords at the front and an adjustable tab at the back. Snap-off faux-fur trim. Full-zip front. Button-and-loop storm placket.
- Long raglan sleeves with stitched elbow patches. Interior ribbed cuffs. Zip pocket with four overlapping pen sleeves at the left sleeve. "RL R.L. Air-Div," wings, and a star with "5" printed at the left shoulder.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets with triangular leather reinforcements. Signature snaps.
- Woven "Ralph Lauren Polo R.L. & Co. Est. 1967" label at the left hem. Interior drawcord at the waist with leather stoppers. Fully lined and filled.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 100% polyimide. Body and sleeve fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Hood fill: 100% polyester.
- Hood trim: 44% acrylic, 43% modacrylic, 13% polyester. Hood lining: 69% polyester, 31% acrylic. Interior cuffs: 69.3% acrylic, 29.7% wool, 0.6% polyester, 0.4% elastodiene. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.