Hooded Down Parka
- Size medium has a 39¼" front body length, a 39¾" back body length, a 20¼" shoulder, a 52½" chest, and a 37" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" betwee
- Mockneck with removable shearling. Snap-off hood with leather-trimmed drawcords and three snaps at the front. Two-way full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Concealed snapped storm placket. Signature hardware.
- Long sleeves with adjustable snapped tabs at the cuffs. Interior shearling cuffs. Left sleeve zip pocket with four overlapping pen sleeves.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist snapped pockets with leather trim. Interior left chest pocket. Interior drawstring at the waist. Fully lined and filled.
- "Polo" nameplate above the sleeve pocket.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Removable facing and interior cuffs: 100% sheep shearling.
- Spot clean. Imported. Shearling origin: Spain.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.