Indigo Cotton-Blend Down Parka
Description & Details
Made from a Japanese water-resistant fabric that is dyed with indigo. Hood trim is pressed and dyed to mimic vintage shearling found on cold weather US Army parkas. 90/10 down fill power.
- Size medium has a 35½" front body length, a 34" back body length, a 20½" shoulder, a 52½" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Fleece-lined drawstring hood with faux-fur trim. Leather stoppers. Full-zip front. Buttoned storm placket.
- Long sleeves with snapped tabs at the cuffs. Interior ribbed cuffs.
- Two chest snapped pockets. Two front waist cargo pockets. Two interior waist pockets. Interior left chest pocket with leather trim.
- Interior drawstring at the waist. Fully lined and filled.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 53% cotton, 47% nylon. Lining: 62% nylon, 38% polyester. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% other feathers. Hood lining: 100% polyester.
- Hood trim: 80% acrylic, 13% polyester, 7% modacrylic. Interior cuffs: 66% wool, 34% cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Japanese fabric.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.