- Size medium has a 27¾" front body length, a 22¾" back body length, a 14½" shoulder, and a 41½" chest. Back body length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Shawl collar.
- Two-concho-button placket with a hand-braided tassel closure.
- Two chest welt pockets. Two front waist welt pockets. Hand-set suede piecing at the pockets. Hand-embroidered throughout.
- Hand-braided belt detail at the back. Fully lined.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Western label at the interior neck.
- Shell and insets: 100% leather. Lining: 54% polyester, 46% viscose.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Edition of 50.