Limited-Edition Denim Jacket
Description & Details
Authentic 1950s-style jacket. Made in USA from 14.25 oz. American red-cast denim. Sanforized® to minimize shrinkage. Inspired by the 1978 Polo Western collection.
- Authentic 1950s fit. Shorter length.
- Size medium has a 25¼" front body length, a 24½" back body length, an 18¾" shoulder, a 44¾" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" betw
- Point collar. Buttoned placket. American-made shanks and copper-tone rivets.
- Long sleeves with buttoned barrel cuffs.
- Two front waist patch pockets with decorative stitching.
- Leather "Polo Western Ralph Lauren Double RL & Co."–debossed logo label at the back right waist.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Western label at the interior neck.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Made in USA.
- Edition of 150.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.