Limited-Edition Ranch Coat
Description & Details
1920s-style ranch coat made from double-faced wool-blend jacquard. Custom-dyed shearling collar. Inspired by the 1978 Polo Western collection.
- Classic fit.
- Size medium has a 31" front length, a 30¼" back length, an 18½" shoulder, a 45½" chest, and a 35¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Shearling shawl collar. Double-breasted silhouette. Corozo buttons.
- Long sleeves.
- Two hand-warmer pockets. Two front waist flapped pockets. Interior left chest pocket.
- Adjustable buttoned belt at the back. Unlined.
- Reproduction of the original Polo Western label at the interior neck.
- Shell: 72% wool, 18% nylon, 10% cotton. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported. Italian fabric. Shearling origin: Spain.
- Edition of 100.
Style Number: 399650