- Size medium has a 28" front body length, a 27" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 47" chest, and a 36" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Stand collar with a two-snap closure at the front. Herringbone locker loop. Full-zip front. Signature hardware.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. Knit panels at the backs of the shoulders.
- Two front waist zip pockets. Jacket packs into the right pocket.
- Interior drawcord at the hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest. Signature pony printed at the interior of the packable pocket.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Panels: 89.6% polyester, 10.4% elastane. Machine washable. Imported. Japanese materials.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Water-repellent taffeta and 750-fill-power down ensure this lightweight layer will keep you warm and dry on the course. Plus, it's designed with stretch knit panels at the back shoulders for an effortless swing and can pack into its own pocket.
Style Number: 402208