Packable Taffeta Down Vest
Description & Details
Water-repellent Japanese taffeta and 750-fill-power down ensure this lightweight layer will keep you warm and dry on the course. As an added bonus, it can pack into its own pocket for easy storage and transport between greens.
- Size medium has a 26¾" front body length, a 26¼" back body length, an 18" shoulder, and a 45½" chest.
- Mockneck. Herringbone locker loop. Full-zip front with a flap at the center front of the neck that prevents chafing.
- Elasticized binding at the armholes.
- Two front waist zip pockets. Vest packs into the right pocket.
- Elasticized binding at the hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest. Signature pony printed at the interior of the packable pocket.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell and lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers. Machine washable. Imported. Japanese fabric.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.