Quilted Down Jacket
Description & Details
Lightweight, onion-quilted jacket made with 750-fill-power down. Modeled after US Navy summer flight jackets worn during WWII.
- Size medium has a 27¾" front body length, a 26¼" back body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 46¼" chest, and a 34¼" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" betw
- Shawl collar. Snapped placket.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs.
- Left chest snapped pocket. Two front waist snapped pockets.
- Fully lined and filled.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% nylon. Lining: 54% polyester, 46% viscose. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers down.
- Machine washable.
Style Number: 394449