- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 26½" back body length, a 20" shoulder, a 47½" chest, and a 37" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Hood with drawcords at the front. Full-zip front. Signature hardware.
- Long sleeves with elasticized cuffs. "Polo" nameplate at the left sleeve.
- Two front waist zip pockets. Reverse side has two front waist snapped pockets.
- Hem is elasticized at the sides and the back.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% nylon. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% white duck feathers.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Brave winter's chill in this quilted jacket, which combines the sleek look of Japanese taffeta with the warmth of 750-fill-power down. Plus, it reverses to two solid-hued sides, so it will easily coordinate with anything in your closet.
Style Number: 414311