Shearling-Collar Down Jacket
Description & Details
Modeled after a B-15 flight jacket from the 1940s. Constructed with pigment-coated nylon and 750-fill-power down. Lamb shearling collar.
- Vintage-inspired fit with a rounded sleeve.
- Size medium has a 27¼" front body length, a 25½" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 48" chest, and a 34¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Shearling point collar. Buttoned throat latch. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Left sleeve zip pocket. Winged "RRL" and "Double R.L." at the left sleeve.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Two interior waist pockets.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% nylon. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Lining: 56% viscose, 44% cotton. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% other feathers. Cuffs: 66% wool, 34% cotton. Hem: 69% cotton, 29% wool, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene.
- Sponge clean. Imported. Shearling origin: Spain.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.