Shearling-Collar Down Jacket
Item No. 398438
This offer is valid from March 15, 2018, to March 22, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT on select full-price and sale styles as marked at RalphLauren.com only. This offer is applied when you enter the following code: FAMILY. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or gift cards. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. If you have questions, please contact Customer Assistance at 888-475-7674.
- Vintage-inspired fit with a rounded sleeve.
- Size medium has a 27¼" front body length, a 25½" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 48" chest, and a 34¾" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Shearling point collar. Buttoned throat latch. Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Left sleeve zip pocket. Winged "RRL" and "Double R.L." at the left sleeve.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Two interior waist pockets.
- Ribbed hem. Fully lined.
- 750 fill power. Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 450 to 1,000 for apparel.
- Shell: 100% nylon. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Lining: 56% viscose, 44% cotton. Fill: 90% white duck down, 10% other feathers. Cuffs: 66% wool, 34% cotton. Hem: 69% cotton, 29% wool, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene.
- Sponge clean. Imported. Shearling origin: Spain.
Modeled after a B-15 flight jacket from the 1940s. Constructed with pigment-coated nylon and 750-fill-power down. Lamb shearling collar.
Style Number: 398438