The Iconic Bomber Jacket
Description & Details
Inspired by the layer originally developed to keep World War II–era aviators warm on high-altitude air raids, The Iconic Shearling Bomber Jacket is the ultimate mix of military utility and modern luxury. Supple full-grain leather has a soft hand and unique patina, while the rich shearling interior provides supreme warmth and comfort. An authentic double-belt throat latch traps body heat and locks out cold air, whether worn at altitude or on a city sidewalk.
- Size medium has a 27½" front body length, a 26½" back body length, an 18½" shoulder, a 45" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between siz
- Oversize snap-down point collar. Zigzag and channel stitching at the undercollar. Double-belt throat latch. "R.L." and an arrow debossed at the top strap.
- Full-zip front with a leather zipper pull. Long sleeves with zip vents at the cuffs. Leather piecing at the sleeves. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two front waist patch pockets.
- Buckled leather straps at the back waist. Shearling interior. Interior underarms lined with twill.
- Shell: 100% lamb shearling. Pockets, sleeve piecing, and trim: 100% leather. Underarm lining: 100% nylon.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist.
- Imported. Shearling origin: Iceland.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.