Polo Ralph Lauren
The Iconic G-1 Bomber Jacket
Item No. 397920
Receive a $50 gift card on orders of $150 and a $100 gift card on orders of $300 or more when you spend on select items, as marked, at RalphLauren.com only from April 20, 2018, to April 24, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT. This offer is applied when qualifying items are in your Shopping Bag, you meet the threshold in a single transaction, and you enter promotional code GIFT at checkout. To qualify for this offer, purchases must reach indicated thresholds before taxes and shipping and handling charges. This offer is not valid on Collection merchandise, Double RL merchandise, Purple Label merchandise, Ralph Lauren luxury accessories and footwear, full-price Ralph Lauren Home merchandise, CP-93 merchandise, Snow Beach merchandise, watches and fine jewelry, or select fragrances. This offer is not valid on previously purchased merchandise or gift cards. The maximum reward per transaction is $100. This offer has no cash value. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, except for applicable offers for free shipping. This offer is not applicable to purchases being shipped internationally. The gift card rewarded pursuant to this offer is redeemable for merchandise at Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren, and Double RL stores as well as Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Stores in the United States and Puerto Rico and online at RalphLauren.com from April 25, 2018, through June 24, 2018. Gift cards rewarded pursuant to this offer are void if purchased merchandise is returned. For Customer Assistance, please call 888-475-7674.
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 26" back body length, a 19½" shoulder, a 47" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Point collar with shearling trim. Adjustable buttoned throat tab. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. "East Fleet PRL Marine Service" patch at the right sleeve.
- Two front waist buttoned pockets. Interior left chest pocket.
- Patch with a winged-anchor graphic and "Lt. R. Lauren P-650 USRL" and "USS Norfolk Naval Div. 67" patch at the left chest.
- Belt detail at the back of the waist. Ribbed hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Shell: 100% leather. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Ribbed trim: 75% wool, 23% cotton, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene. Lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported. Shearling origin: Spain.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Developed during World War II, the G1 bomber jacket was designed to keep aviators warm during high-altitude bombing raids. This reinterpretation of the original was directly inspired by a vintage Marine Corps-issue G1, which was hand-selected by Ralph Lauren himself. The supple full-grain leather is artfully distressed to create a timeworn effect, while the authentic shearling collar can be turned up to trap heat—just as pilots would have done at altitude.
Style Number: 397920