- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 26" back body length, a 19½" shoulder, a 47" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Point collar with shearling trim. Adjustable buttoned throat tab. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. "East Fleet PRL Marine Service" patch at the right sleeve.
- Two front waist buttoned pockets. Interior left chest pocket.
- Patch with a winged-anchor graphic and "Lt. R. Lauren P-650 USRL" and "USS Norfolk Naval Div. 67" patch at the left chest.
- Belt detail at the back of the waist. Ribbed hem. Fully lined and filled.
- Shell: 100% leather. Collar: 100% lamb shearling. Ribbed trim: 75% wool, 23% cotton, 1% polyester, 1% elastodiene. Lining: 51% cupro, 49% cotton. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported. Shearling origin: Spain.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.