- Trim fit.
- Size medium has a 25½" front body length, a 24½" back body length, a 19" shoulder, a 43¾" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between size
- Notch lapels with a snapped closure at each point. Asymmetrical full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with gusseted zip cuffs. Snapped shoulder epaulets. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Left chest zip pocket. Two front waist zip pockets. Left waist snapped pocket. Interior left chest pocket.
- Fully lined and filled.
- Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 54% polyester, 46% viscose. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by a leather specialist. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Originally popularized by 1950s-era movies like The Wild One, the motorcycle jacket is an iconic emblem of rule-breaking masculine style. Ralph Lauren's version is modernized with a trim fit, crafted from distressed full-grain leather, and features signature details like epaulets, a red quilted lining, zip and snapped pockets, and a classic asymmetrical zip closure. Whether paired with chinos, broken-in denim, or traditional tweed, The Iconic Leather Motorcycle Jacket remains a pillar of the Polo look.
Style Number: 397921