The Iconic Oilcloth Vest
Description & Details
The Iconic Oilcloth Vest is crafted from cotton that has been coated with a water-resistant layer of wax, rather than oil, as the name implies. This piece represents Ralph Lauren's long-standing appreciation for purpose-built design, and with functional details such as roomy patch pockets with snapped closures, it's made to be worn, rain or shine, for decades to come.
- Size medium has a 27¾" front body length, a 26¾" back body length, an 18" shoulder, and a 44½" chest.
- Stand collar with corduroy facing. Adjustable buckled throat latch. Two-way full-zip front. Snapped storm placket. Signature snaps.
- Leather binding at the armholes. Filled shoulder patches. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two front waist welt pockets with leather trim. Two front waist snapped pockets with metal grommets. Interior left chest pocket. "Polo R.L. & Co." leather patch at the left waist snapped pocket.
- Adjustable snapped tabs at the sides. Double vent with snapped closures. Leather-trimmed hem. Fully lined and filled. Tartan cotton lining at the upper body.
- Shell, upper body lining, and collar facing: 100% cotton. Lower body lining and fill: 100% polyester.
- Sponge clean. Imported. Scottish fabric.
- Due to the wax finish, color will fade over time with use, and may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.