The Iconic Oilcloth Vest
- Size medium has a 27¾" front body length, a 26¾" back body length, an 18" shoulder, and a 44½" chest.
- Stand collar with corduroy facing. Adjustable buckled throat latch. Two-way full-zip front. Snapped storm placket. Signature snaps.
- Leather binding at the armholes. Filled shoulder patches. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms.
- Two front waist welt pockets with leather trim. Two front waist snapped pockets with metal grommets. Interior left chest pocket. "Polo R.L. & Co." leather patch at the left waist snapped pocket.
- Adjustable snapped tabs at the sides. Double vent with snapped closures. Leather-trimmed hem. Fully lined and filled. Tartan cotton lining at the upper body.
- Shell, upper body lining, and collar facing: 100% cotton. Lower body lining and fill: 100% polyester.
- Sponge clean. Imported. Scottish fabric.
- Due to the wax finish, color will fade over time with use, and may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.