- Size medium has a 38" front body length, a 40¾" back body length, a 22" shoulder, a 51" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Back body length and sleeve length are taken from the center back of the neck.
- Drawstring hood with a built-in brim. Two-snap closure at the front. Leather stoppers. Two-way full-zip front with a signature zipper pull. Concealed snapped storm placket.
- Long sleeves with adjustable snapped tabs at the cuffs. Ventilating embroidered eyelets at the underarms.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Chenille "R" patch embroidered with "Ralph" at the left chest. Chenille "New York" patch embroidered with "Ralph Lauren" at the center back.
- Fishtail hem with snapped closures. Drawstrings at the waist and the hem. Lined at the sleeves.
- Shell and lining: 55% nylon, 45% polyester.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Varsity-inspired chenille patches and a bold palette pay tribute to Mr. Lauren's hometown in this superlightweight version of a military marsh coat.
Style Number: 413570