- Size medium has a 31¼" front body length, a 30½" back body length, an 18¾" shoulder, a 48" chest, and a 35½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Point collar. Snap-off hood with a built-in brim and drawcords at the front. Full-zip front. Snapped storm placket. Signature hardware.
- Long raglan sleeves with adjustable snapped tabs at the cuffs.
- Two front waist snapped pockets. Two interior chest pockets.
- Interior drawstring at the hem.
- 70% polyester, 30% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
The anorak—originally worn by WWII pilots—gets a sleek, seamless look with Italian three-layer fabric and a bonded construction.
Style Number: 413531