The Iconic GI Khaki Chino
Details & Sizing
Inspired by the trousers worn by US Army soldiers in World War II, The Iconic GI Khaki Chino combines a modern fit with genuine military details like a button fly and a flat front, a style that was popularized during WWII in response to wartime fabric rationing. Whether crisply pressed or ripped and repaired, in the decades since, the chino has become a staple of prep-inspired men's dress, and a pillar of the Polo look.
- Relaxed Fit: sits at the waist. Relaxed through the leg.
- Size 32W has a 10½" rise and a 15¾" leg opening.
- Belt loops. Button fly with a buttoned closure. Signature corozo buttons.
- Side on-seam pockets. Right hip coin pocket. Two back buttoned pockets.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable.
- Coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 32W x 32L.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.