Classic Fit Long-Sleeve Polo
Description & Details
Instantly recognizable by our multicolored signature embroidered pony, which requires a total of 1,500 individual stitches to produce, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a roomy fit from soft cotton interlock, offering a smoother surface than our original's mesh fabric.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette.
- Size Big 2X has a 31" front body length, a 32" back body length, a 22" shoulder, a 28" chest, and a 36½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Size Tall 2L has a 33" front body length, a 34" back body length, a 22" shoulder, a 28" chest, and a 38½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes ¾" between sizes.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Three-button placket. Faux-suede placket facing.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Tennis tail.
- Multicolored signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.