Classic Fit Mesh Polo Shirt
Description & Details
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is embroidered with a "2," signifying the number worn by the most versatile player on a polo team.
- Classic Fit: our roomiest silhouette.
- Size Big 2X has a 31½" front body length, a 32½" back body length, a 23" shoulder, and a 28" chest.
- Size Tall 2L has a 34½" front body length, a 35½" back body length, a 23" shoulder, and a 28" chest.
- Striped ribbed Polo collar. Three-button placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. "2" embroidered at the right sleeve.
- "2" crest with "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967," a crown, and crossed mallets embroidered at the right chest. Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.