Custom Fit Mesh Polo Shirt
Description & Details
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version features an embroidered "3" crest and "III" patch, signifying the number worn by the strongest player on a polo team.
- Custom Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 29" back body length, a 17½" shoulder, and a 20½" chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Striped undercollar. Two-button rugby placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. Ventilating metal grommets at the underarms. "III" patch at the left sleeve.
- "3" crest with "Polo Ralph Lauren Established MCMLXVII R.L. Snow Polo Challenge Cup," a crown, and crossed mallets embroidered at the right chest.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- Shell and armbands: 100% cotton. Collar: 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.