Custom Fit Mesh Polo Shirt
Description & Details
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a trim shape and accented with the number worn by the strongest player on a polo team.
- Custom Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length, a 17½" shoulder, and a 20½" chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar with contrast tipping. Two-button rugby placket. Woven flag label at the placket facing.
- Short sleeves with striped ribbed armbands. "3" appliqué at the right sleeve.
- Crest with "Polo Ralph Lauren PRL New York LXVII," a crown, and crossed mallets embroidered at the right chest.
- Even vented hem.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.