Custom Fit Mesh Polo Shirt
Description & Details
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version is cut for a trim shape and embroidered with the number worn by the strongest player on a polo team.
- Custom Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 29" back body length, a 17½" shoulder, and a 20½" chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Two-button rugby placket.
- Short sleeves with ribbed armbands. "3" and "RLPC" embroidered at each sleeve. Ventilating embroidered eyelets at the underarms.
- "3" crest with "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967," a crown, crossed mallets, and "Polo Summer Classic" embroidered at the right chest.
- Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.