Custom Fit Mesh Polo Shirt
Description & Details
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This color-blocked version celebrates the sport of polo and features a large "2" patch, which signifies the number worn by the most versatile player on a team.
- Custom Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length and a 20½" chest.
- Ribbed Polo collar with striped tipping. Two-button placket with contrast facing. Rubber buttons. Woven flag label at the placket facing. Cross shield printed at the back of the neck.
- Contrasting short raglan sleeves with striped ribbed armbands.
- Crest with "BlackWatch PRL Ralph Lauren 1967," a lion, a crown, and crossed mallets embroidered at the right chest. "2" patch at the center back. Contrasting panels at the underarms and the sides.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.