- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Sleeve hugs the bicep. Tailored through the waist.
- Our Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (1½" trimmer at the chest and ½" shorter at the body) and Classic Fit (1½" wider at the chest and 1½" longer at the body).
- Size medium has a 27" front body length, a 28" back body length, a 17½" shoulder, and a 20½" chest.
- Contrasting ribbed Polo collar. Three-button placket.
- Short sleeves with striped ribbed armbands. "1" embroidered at the right sleeve.
- "1" crest with "P.R.L. Co. Ralph Lauren Fine Quality Goods Established 1967," a crown, crossed mallets, and "Polo" embroidered at the right chest. Tennis tail.
- Signature embroidered Big Pony at the left chest.
- 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered Big Pony alone requires a total of 10,800 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This trim version is embroidered with the number "1," which is used to designate a polo team's main offensive player.
Style Number: 417935