Custom Slim Fit Stretch Polo
Description & Details
From its meticulous construction—our signature embroidered pony alone requires a total of 982 individual stitches to produce—to its cotton mesh fabric, which only gets better with wear, Ralph Lauren's Polo shirt has been an icon of American style since 1972. This version includes a hint of stretch, allowing for a trim fit and unparalleled ease of movement.
- Custom Slim Fit: a trim silhouette in between our Classic Fit and Slim Fit. Tailored through the waist.
- Our Polo shirts also come in Slim Fit (1½" trimmer at the chest and 1" shorter at the body) and Classic Fit (1½" wider at the chest and 1" longer at the body).
- Size medium has a 28" body length (front and back), a 17¾" shoulder, a 20¾" chest, and a 34½" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Ribbed Polo collar. Three-button placket with faux-suede trim. Genuine mother-of-pearl buttons.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- Even vented hem.
- Signature embroidered pony at the left chest.
- Shell: 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Collar and cuffs: 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.