The Iconic Rugby Shirt
Description & Details
With its athletic details and timeless design, The Iconic Rugby Shirt captures the preppy yet sporty sensibility that has long defined the Polo Ralph Lauren brand. This version features all the hallmarks of a traditional rugby shirt—the distinctive stripe, white point collar, concealed placket, rubber buttons, and ribbed cuffs. Made from durable cotton jersey that stays true to the sport's rough-and-tumble heritage, this shirt will stand up to repeated wear on and off the field of play.
- Size medium has a 28½" body length, an 18" shoulder, a 21½" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Twill rugby collar. Three-button placket. Rubber buttons. Quilted front and back yoke. Poplin facing at the placket and the yoke.
- Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs.
- "R.L.P.C. 1st Class Division 1924" embroidery and a shield patch at the left chest.
- Even vented hem. Filled at the quilted yoke.
- Shell, collar, and facing: 100% cotton. Fill: 100% polyester.
- Machine washable.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Returns
Items may arrive sooner than within the estimated delivery time frame, which is displayed during checkout and included in your order confirmation email. Please also note that the given delivery time frame is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.
Orders placed with Economy or Standard shipping will ship within one to five business days; orders placed with an expedited shipping method will ship within one business day. Please note that Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not considered business days. Ralph Lauren reserves the right to ship orders via an alternate method to ensure that you receive your order within the estimated delivery time frame.