- Morgan: trimmer than our Polo model, with a soft shoulder, a high armhole, 2¾" lapels, and a shorter length.
- Size 40R has a 30" front body length, a 29½" back body length, an 18½" shoulder, and a 17½" sleeve inseam.
- Notch lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. "PRL," a crown, and crossed mallets embroidered at the left undercollar. Two-button silhouette. Gold-tone buttons debossed with a Polo helmet and crossed mallets motif.
- Cuffs with four decorative buttons.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets. Two interior chest pockets.
- Double vent. Half-canvassed. Lined at the sleeves and the back yoke.
- Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: 100% cotton. Body lining: 100% cupro. Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.
Our take on the traditional blazer is knit—not woven—from lightweight cotton, updating its polished, Ivy League look with the comfort of a cardigan. Combined with our trim Morgan fit and equestrian-inspired gold buttons, it's a modern Polo icon.
Style Number: 406273