- Size medium has a 30" front body length, a 29" back body length, an 18½" shoulder, and a 34" sleeve length. Sleeve length is taken from the center back of the neck and changes 1" between sizes.
- Notch lapels. Contrasting undercollar. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Three-roll-two silhouette. Corozo buttons.
- Clean-finished cuffs.
- Left chest patch pocket. Two front waist patch pockets. Two interior chest pockets.
- Single vent. Unlined.
- 85% cotton, 15% linen. Machine washable.
- Made in USA. Japanese denim.
- Due to the natural characteristics of this material, the coloring may rub off onto fabrics and upholstery.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Unconstructed, workwear-inspired jacket made in America from lightweight Japanese denim. Irregular-spun yarn creates an authentic turn-of-the-century hand. Bar tack details. Coordinating vest and pants available.
Style Number: 415272