- Polo: a trim fit with a soft shoulder, a high armhole, 2¾" lapels, and a shorter length.
- Size 40R jacket has a 30" front body length, a 29½" back body length, an 18½" shoulder, and a 17½" sleeve inseam. Back body length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Notch lapels. Buttonhole at the left lapel. Contrasting undercollar. Two-button silhouette.
- Cuffs with four decorative buttons.
- Left chest welt pocket. Two front waist flapped pockets. Two interior chest pockets. Interior left waist pocket.
- Double vent. Half-canvassed. Fully lined.
- Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: 55% wool, 45% mulberry silk. Lining: 100% cupro. Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.
Our two-button Polo suit jacket merges impeccable European craftsmanship with a shape defined by hand-sewn natural shoulders and rolled lapels. This version is crafted from English wool-and-silk twill that combines Glen plaid with a windowpane pattern for a heritage-inspired look.
Style Number: 426884