- Polo: a trim fit with a soft shoulder, a high armhole, 2¾" lapels, and a shorter length.
- Size 40R jacket has a 30" front body length, a 29½" back body length, a 7" drop, an 18½" shoulder, and a 17½" sleeve inseam. Back body length is taken from the center back of the neck.
- Size 33W trouser has an 8¾" rise and a 14¾" leg opening.
- Jacket: notch lapels; buttonhole at the left lapel; contrasting undercollar; two-button silhouette; left chest welt pocket; two front waist flapped pockets.
- Jacket: two interior chest pockets; interior left waist pocket; double vent; half-canvassed; fully lined.
- Trouser: side adjusters; zip fly with an extended hook-and-bar closure; finished curtain waistband; two front angled pockets; right hip coin pocket; two back buttoned pockets; lined to the knees at the front.
- Unfinished cuffs ready for custom-tailoring. Trouser comes unhemmed with a 37" inseam. Alterations available in Ralph Lauren retail stores.
- Shell: 100% wool. Jacket lining: 100% cupro. Trouser lining: 100% viscose. Dry clean. Imported.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size 40R.
Our two-button Polo suit merges impeccable European craftsmanship and Super 110s birdseye wool with a tonal windowpane pattern. Rolled lapels and hand-sewn natural shoulders distinguish the half-canvassed jacket, which pairs with flat-front trousers.
Style Number: 426849