Cable-Knit Cashmere Sweater
Details & Sizing
The cashmere used in the cable knits from Purple Label is combed—not sheared—from goats raised in the mountains of Mongolia, where the high altitude and cold climate result in a fine, soft underfleece. Only the whitest long-staple fibers are used to ensure the best dye results, as well as exceptional warmth and incredible softness. After this meticulous sourcing process, they're spun by artisans in a century-old Italian mill and washed using pure water from the Swiss Alps.
- Size medium has a 26" body length, a 16" shoulder, a 19" chest, and a 25" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ½" between sizes.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 100% cashmere.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
Shipping & Free Returns
- Enjoy free Fast shipping on all orders through December 20 for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- Lighting and rugs are shipped via Economy delivery only. These items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Fragrances are shipped via Economy delivery only.
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns. Purchases made between November 13, 2018 and December 24, 2018 can be returned until February 1, 2019. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.