Team USA Ceremony Sweater
Description & Details
From its wool-blend yarn, which was sourced from a sustainable ranch in Oregon, to its intricately knit pattern, this piece pays tribute to all-American craftsmanship. Designed exclusively by Ralph Lauren for Team USA to wear during the opening ceremony of the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018, it's modeled after traditional Nordic sweaters and finished with an official USOC shield patch.
- Classic fit.
- Size medium has a 26½" body length and a 25½" sleeve length.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs. "Polo" intarsia-knit at the right sleeve. "2018" intarsia-knit at the left sleeve.
- Official USOC shield patch at the center front.
- Rib-knit hem.
- 77% wool, 22% alpaca, 1% nylon. Dry clean. Made in the USA.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.
- Ralph Lauren is an official outfitter of the 2018 U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Teams. Your purchase helps support Team USA.
Shipping & Returns
- Enjoy free 2-Day Standard shipping on orders $125+ for the continental US. Additional delivery options are available.
- 2-Day Standard orders will arrive within 2 business days of shipping. Orders will be processed in 1–2 business days if placed by 3 PM ET (Customized orders must be placed by 11 AM ET).
- Estimated arrival date based on shipping method will be displayed in cart once shipping method is selected.
- 2-Day Standard, Next-Day, and Saturday delivery options are not available for orders containing fragrances, lighting, rugs, and orders greater than 30 units
- Gift cards are shipped separately, free of charge.
- Enjoy free returns within 30 days for full-price and sale items. Personalized items and gift boxes cannot be returned.